Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Friday, October 21, 2011

Name Change and other news....

So, after much debate over our baby girls name, Andrew finally let me "win" and go with Kaitlyn rather than Katherine for the first name. Now, either 1. baby brain has totally taken over, 2. I totally forgot to mention how I wanted to spell Kaitlyn, or 3. Andrew just wasn't paying attention when I did tell him how I wanted to spell it!! Anywho, I updated my picture album on Facebook several weeks ago revealing our baby girls name as "Kaitlyn Elizabeth Ellard". Then I posted the pictures of the artwork I painted for her room a few weeks ago, and it wasn't until last week when we had friends over for dinner that Andrew "realized" that I wanted to spell her name Kaitlyn......how did he not notice for so long??

So, after being very puzzled over this, we hashed it out and I decided to compromise and spell it Katelyn, rather than the other way. He all but begged me to spell it that way. I figure it's a win-win for both of us! Now after much more discussion, I am proud to announce that we will be spelling her name Katelyn Elizabeth Ellard! There...it's final!

In other news....here are a few recent pics of the pregnancy progress and Katelyn's first trip to a USM football game! As always, I am behind...these pics are when I was 28 and 29 weeks along. The pictures from Mitchelle Farms last week are from when I was 30 weeks, and I am now 32 weeks. Time just keeps flying by!

28 Weeks

29 Weeks before USM game 10-1-11






Before the USM game 10-1-11
At the game...Katelyn's first USM game!

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT! I love the spelling; her name is soo sweet. I can't wait to "meet" her and hear the news! :)

    ReplyDelete