The last time I posted was on Halloween, so here are a few pictures from then. Jackson was so excited to be Batman this year! I found a cape and mask set at Walgreens for $10, then added the Batman logo I cut out of yellow and black felt, onto the cape and front of his shirt. I think it turned out pretty good. Katelyn was a little ballerina! I first used her tutu and headband in her five month pictures at Olan Mills. I am all about using things multiple times, so I am excited that I could use it again, and plan to use it as part of her first birthday outfit.
We went to our church that night for community wide Pumpkin Party. It was a blast!
A few weeks after Halloween the ladies in our SS class hosted a baby shower for two Mommies-to-be at my house. I went with an Alphabet theme. Here are a few pics...
Then there was Thanksgiving. This year we got to travel to Kentucky and Indiana to see Andrew's family, the Orricks and the Ellards. We are both thankful for our growing family and the way the Lord has blessed us and always provided for us. Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving trip. These first ones are from Granny Orricks cabin in Morehead, KY.
These few were taken at the Christian Activity Center at Nanny and Pappy Ellards church in Newburgh, IN.
We had a really good trip, especially since it was the first time for both children to travel that far together. Nanny and Pappy enjoyed getting to meet Katelyn in person for the first time and playing with Jackson more. We are very thankful that we all made it back home safely.





























No comments:
Post a Comment