Ok, so I'm a little late welcoming Fall, but come on, did you see the date on my last post? I just love everything about Fall; the colors, the smell of cinnamin and pumpkin, and let's not forget about the weather!
Did I forget to mention that I love everything pumpkin as well? Pumpkin pie, pumpkin scented candles, carved pumpkins, decorative pumpkins, and the blizzard of the month at DQ.....pumpkin pie!
Jackson turned one year old on September 21st! Where has the year gone? It is so hard to believe that my little man is a toddler now. He started walking at 11 months and really mastered it around 12 months, and is now toddling everywhere and working on mastering stairs now. I thought the first year flew by, but now it seems like his pace of learning is so much faster, so I really can't blink or I will miss another year. He is the sweetest and cutest little dude I know, and I love him so much. He has been such a blessing to us, and his smiles and laughs are to die for. :)
We love you Jackson!
On the homefront, Andrew and I just finished refinishing our wood floors last week. Jackson got to stay with Ya-Ya for the week so that he wouldn't have to be in the midst of chaos and stinky stain and polyurethane. The project took a total of 3 weeks, including demolishing the tile floors in the kitchen and dining room, installing new hard wood floors in the dining room and kitchen, sanding down wood floors in living room, dining room, and kitchen, staining the floors (3 coats), and finishing the floors with polyurethane (3 coats). Wow!! That is a lot of stuff...and a lot of hard work, but it was totally worth it. The floors look amazing, and when I figure out how to post more pics, I will post some on here. :)
Well, that's about it for today. Have a great afternoon!
Bead 30 – Four Stages of Beading
14 years ago

YAY! We're connected through the blogs now too! :) Have a good afternoon!
ReplyDelete