Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Card Promotion!

I found out about Shutterfly's awesome 50 free Christmas cards promotion from a friend of mine who is an avid blogger. Thanks Heather! Another friend recently completed her entry and is awaiting her cards now! I am so excited about this because I just joined Shutterfly and have found so many beautiful designs for Christmas, and other photo cards. I just don't know how I am going to choose this year! I want to find the perfect design to feature pictures of my adorable 14 month old son, and our family. I may even include a picture of our two dogs, Beau-roe and Annabelle.

I just love the holidays, and especially Christmas! I can't wait to get my Christmas cards from Shutterfly so that I can share them with my friends and family. These are a few of my favorite designs....

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards 

I love the whimsical, traditional, and modern designs. I like to choose something with the traditional red and green Christmas colors. Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment