Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome Spring!

I am so glad that Spring has sprung, but wish it didn't have to come with all the pollen. :) Andrew's weekly lawn mowing routine is now in full swing and Jackson loves to ride with Daddy on the lawn tractor. He went for his first ride of the season last weekend.

Our little Jackson also turned 18 months old this past Monday, March 21st! I can't believe he is already a year and a half old. Bless his heart, he had a bad fever over the weekend and had to see the doctor Monday, but he is definittely feeling better now. He has learned and grown so much over the past 18 months; I could go on and on about how much he's learned and how great he is talking now. He has definitely started associating (well that started several months back) different objects or things with places or people. It has now become a pretty common occurance for him to say something Andrew or I didn't even know he knew how to say.

He still loves bananas and fishes, but has sort of gone through an anti-vegetable stage lately. He will still eat sweet potatoes and peas every once and a while, but refuses other veggies. That is frustrating at times, but I'm sure it will pass. He loves to play with his trucks, tractor, airplanes, etc. and any activity outside. While at the doctor Monday, he weighed in at a healthy 27 pounds! He is almost 36 inches tall and wears size 18 month clothing, so I guess he's right on track as far as physical growth goes. Here are a few pics of our little booger...

Valentine's Day Weekend









No comments:

Post a Comment