Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Good Afternoon!

First I would like to wish my wonderful husband a Happy, Happy Birthday! I must say that this year his birthday really crept up on me, even though I know it's the same date every year, lol. Anyway, I still plan on cooking him a special steak dinner, and Jackson wants to help make his birthday cake. I will have to take pictures of this special evening and post them later. When asking Jackson what we should put on his cake he said, "Elephants, and candles, and carseats, and tractors, and horses, and...." he continued naming off anything he could think of. We'll see how this cake turns out...should be interesting.

Happy 32nd Birthday Andrew! You are a wonderful husband and father and I am blessed to have another year with you in my life. May God bless you with many more!

Now it's time to post a few more pics of the kids. I am ashamed to say that I have not taken official four month pictures of Katelyn yet, so those will have to come later. I'm a horrible mother, I know. Life just gets crazy from time to time! So, without further adew, here are a few pics. Enjoy!


Jackson 3-18-12 on the way home from Ya-ya's

Katelyn 3 Months 3-18-12

One Saturday Morning...look at that face, lol!

Going to Hubfest 3-31-12

Hubfest wore her out!

Jackson and Dad at Hubfest

Mom and Katelyn at Hubfest

Jackson's truck/tractor train! Sometime around March 20th

The proud parents!

Dad and kids before church 4-1-12

Me and the kiddo's before church 4-1-12

Jackson playing on our bed!

Jackson 2.5 Years old - on the way to church 4-1-12


Katelyn 3.5 months - 4-7-12


No comments:

Post a Comment