Andrew had a wonderful Father's Day this year. I served breakfast while he read his cards from the kiddo's, then we had a wonderful church service, lunch at Ryan's (complete with steak), then home for some relaxation. Later that afternoon we invited some friends over for a swim in the pool. It was a very nice day and I believe he enjoyed it very much!
For my Father, Ron Willison, I took the kids down on a Friday night and stayed the night and the day Saturday. My brother, Matthew, and I went in together on a new bbq grill and tested it out Saturday for dinner. We grilled steaks, squash, and had some other fresh vegetables from their garden. My Dad loved his card I made from the kids and me. Thank you Dad for always being there for me and loving me through the good and bad times of my life. I love you!
I have failed to tell Andrew how much he means to me and the children. So, I decided to write it in this post.
Andrew, you are a wonderful husband and father to our children. They think you hung the moon.....and often times I do too! I know I don't tell you enough, but I do. I think you are doing a fabulous job raising our children. I am so proud when you read the Bible to us after dinner, the way you have so much fun with Jackson and Katelyn (and me) everytime you can, and how talented and handy you are around the house. You are the ultimate DIYer!! You have learned to do just about everything over the six years we've been married. You make things lively and fun around the house, like no one else can. Thank you for reminding me so often that I need to be more of a kid! I love you with all my heart and am so blessed to call you my friend and my love....and the father of our two adorable children! ;)
Dad and Children June 9, 2012
Dad with Jackson (almost 4 months) January 2010
Dad with Katelyn (almost 6 months) June 2012
Easter 2012
Bedtime with Jackson June 2012
I hope you had a wonderful, and memorable, Father's Day this year Andrew. We love you very much!
Bead 30 – Four Stages of Beading
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment