I can't believe it's only 4 days until Christmas!! I thought I had all of my shopping done, but there are still a few things I would like to pick up today. I got my Shutterfly Christmas cards last Monday and they were beautiful! I mailed them to all my friends and family on Wednesday, so hopefully they will arrive pretty soon if they haven't already.
I am so thanksful for this season and what it really means, the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel - which means 'God with us'". Matthew 1:23 "So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazereth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn." Luke 2:4-7 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests." Luke 2:14
I will never understand, and will never have the words to comprehend the love our Savior has for us that he would come in human form, live among us, and die on a cross bearing all of our sins. Immanuel, God with us! God is with us, always, and I praise and glorify Him! There was no room for Mary, Joseph, and Jesus in the inn on the night He was born, but please don't let that be the case for Jesus this Christmas. He is the meaning of Christmas and should always take his place first and foremost in our hearts and minds; in all the hustle and bustle of gift giving, attending parties, and visiting with family, please save room for Jesus in the center of it all. Without Him there is no CHRISTmas!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year everyone!
Bead 30 – Four Stages of Beading
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment