Andrew, Jackson, Beau-roe, Annabelle, and I woud like to wish everyone a very blessed and Happy New Year! I have already been blessed to celebrate another year of living on January 1st, and I can think of no better way to enter the new year. I have so many wonderful friends and family, and the Lord is so good to me everyday. Praise Him!
This year I have not made a resolution yet, but some of my personal goals are to become more fit by exercising more and making healthier food choices when preparing meals for my family and when I eat out. I will also strive to spend more time in God's Word and in prayer with Him on behalf of my family and my friends, as well as brothers and sisters in Christ, those who are sick and suffering, and those who don't know Him. I would also like to be more intentional about spending time with my family and friends this year. Oh, and I've toyed with the idea of training for a half marathon...we'll see how that goes.
In addition to those goals, this year we are looking forward to celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary on February 25th!! We would like to go on a nice trip for our anniversary, but haven't decided where yet. We will be celebrating Andrew's birthday in April, and Jackson's second birthday in September. We have also promised Annabelle that she'll get a trip to Pet Smart for her birthday later this month..lol. Beau-roe may get a free trip out of this as well!
Happy New Year!!
Bead 30 – Four Stages of Beading
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment