Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July in a Nut Shell

I can't believe this is the last day of the month of July! It has flown by so quickly. For this post I wanted to put a compliation of pictures together to "capture" our past month. We were involved with my adorable kiddo's, of course, a few projects, some get-togethers, and celebrations! Enjoy!



                 Happy Independence Day! I forgot to snap pictures of the friends we had over on July 4th...;(
We did have a great time swimming, grilling, and eating though!

                               A few little projects......


                                     More family photos....fun, fun, fun!




                                Having friends over is always a blessing....



        Aunna Hill, Mary Margaret Carley, and Lydia Russell; below is baby Isaac Russell. 7-14-12
And this is what Katelyn was doing most of the time we had visitors....

                                                           My sweet baby girl!
Katelyn also turned Seven Months Old on July 18th! Here are a few pictures taken on her seven month birthday....





                                              Dad and Jackson had some fun too!

Katelyn was pooped out from all the family fun time.

Here are a few other pictures from the month...



                                 Baby Shower for my sweet friend, Anya Keen. 7-21-12
My sweet baby in her Sunday best!


I can't believe my baby is seven months old!! And that Jackson will be 3 Years old next month! I love my sweet babies! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family. What a month it has been....and now onward into August!

PS. Today is the unofficial Chick-Fil-A appreciation day, so be sure to dine with them and tell them how much you appreciate them supporting traditional marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment