Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 11 - My sense of Taste!

Today I am thankful for my sense of taste! I'm sure most people are and food is so delicious!

Just think of how bland things, food, life would be without our sense of taste. We wouldn't be able to enjoy those foods and beverages we have all come to love. I have also discovered, with the aid of my sense of taste, the foods and beverages I don't quite care for either.

Here are a few favorites that I am thankful to be able to enjoy.... there are many more, but I simply don't have the time to include them all! Maybe you will see some of your favorites here too...


Grilled tilapia

Lasagna

Cheeseburger in paradise!!

Chicken Quesadilla Salad from Garfield's

Southern Fried Chicken with the fixings

Steak!!

Turkey and dressing complete with cranberry sauce

Fried Catfish with hushpuppies and coleslaw

Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing!

Double layer pumpkin cheesecake

Edy's French Silk Ice Cream

Edward's Turtle Pie

Starbucks Mocha Frappacinno

Diary Queen's pumpkin pie blizzard

 I am so thankful the Lord has given me a sense of taste so that I can enjoy so many delicious foods and drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment