Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 7 - My Baby Girl!

Although I have not met my baby girl, Katelyn, yet, I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me to have another baby and am excited to have a baby girl! Children are such a blessing from the Lord and I know she is going to be a wonderful addition to our family.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

I pray that my daughter will grow up in the fear and admonition of the Lord, and that she will come to know the Lord at a young age and praise Him all of her days! I also pray that she will never doubt how much Andrew and I love her, and how much her big brother, Jackson, loves her!

I sometimes sit and wonder what she will look like; will she have my nose? Andrew's smile? Jackson's blue eyes? What will her little personality be like? Will she be my little helper and best friend one day? I sure hope so, and I can't wait to meet her in a few short weeks!!

I am 34.5 weeks and can't wait for Katelyn Elizabeth to join our family. What a wonderful Christmas present she will be this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment