Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 29 - Personal/Sick Days at Work

So today I woke up and felt completely exhausted. My body was screaming, "You need more rest young lady....and that baby inside you needs you to rest so that you will be ready to greet her properly!". So, I listened to what my body was telling me, and put myself on bedrest today. I am so thankful that I work for a company that doesn't make a big "to do" about me taking the sick time they give me, and I've earned, each year. Working in retail management, anytime (which was very rare) I needed a sick day, I was questioned about it and almost persuaded that I wasn't really sick and that I would be in trouble if I took time. So, I am very thankful that I can take a much needed day to rest without being harrassed about it!

I am feeling much better after the extra rest.....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment