Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 5 & 6 - Family & Freedom to worship

Day 5 - Family

I am thankful for my family because no matter what happens, they are there for me! Every relationship is not perfect, we all have our days and little tiffs here and there, but in the end, we know we love each other and can depend on each other in times of need and encouragememt. I am blessed to have two encouraging and supportive brothers, Seth and Matthew, and loving parents. I am also blessed to have wonderful Christian in-laws.

I am blessed to have two grandparents still living in my family, and five in Andrew's family. So, Jackson still has 7 great-grandparents in his life right now!

Thank you Lord for my family, and most of all, for giving me the privaledge of being part of the family of God!

My Dad and Jackson

Jackson's cousin's

My sister-in-law, neice's, and Granny Wilks

My mother-in-law with Jackson

My mother with Jackson
Day 6 - Freedom to worship

I am thankful that every Sunday we have the freedom to attend church and worship our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, without the fear of being prosecuted and thrown in jail. In so many other countries people do not enjoy this freedom, yet so many Christians stand up and follow Christ no matter the cost. Thank you Lord for this freedom we enjoy, and may we never take it for granted. If there ever comes a time when this freedom is taken away, please give me the courage to stand strong for You even when it costs me my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment