Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 12 - My Sight

Continuing with thankfulness for the five senses, today I am thankful for my sight. I am thankful that even when my alarm goes off in the morning, I know that the first thing that happens after I hear it is that I see what time it is, and depending on how fuzzy that looks, have the option to hit snooze for a few more minutes!

I am so thankful to be able to see where I'm walking, where I'm driving, what I'm cooking, what I'm drawing/painting, my husband and my son, colors, patterns, textures, beautiful sunsets, sunrises, the changing of the leaves in the fall, the occasional winter snow, God's majestic mountains, the crashing of waves on the shore at the beach, when people smile, letters and words so that I can read and write, beautiful landscapes and family memories captured in photographs, my friends, and the way God works through His amazing creation.

There are so many other things I could list; what are some ways or reasons you are thankful for your sight?

No comments:

Post a Comment