Our Wedding Day -February 25, 2006

wedding planning

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 18 - Our Vehicles

This may seem like a weird thing to be thankful for, but with a son and a soon-to-be daughter, and Andrew and myself working full-time, I couldn't imagine only having one, or no vehicle!!

There have been few times when we've been down to one vehicle, when one is in the shop or something, but I know from others that this can be quite a struggle if you have to deal with it on a daily basis. It just adds more stress. Yet, for others, it becomes a better way of communicating with the family. and cutting back on how much they spend on gas each month.

At 36.5 weeks pregnant, I must say that I am very thankful that I do not have to walk to work everyday. So, I am thankful to the Lord for providing vehicles for me and my husband to use for transport to and from work and other places. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment