Ok, so one of my close friends, Kimberly, issued a 30 day challenge to post one thing I am thankful for each day for the next 30 days, and I am going to take her up on that challenge! I think it is always good to be thankful for the things the Lord provides for us and I need to do a better job of this. So, I am going to try to stick to this for the next 30 days.
Day 1 - Thankful for Jesus - Salvation
"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." Romans 10:9-11
I am so thankful that the Lord loves me so much to have sent his only Son to be the propitiation for my sins. He died the death I should have died and paid a debt I could not pay, and for that I am forever thankful. I am thankful that I have been adopted into the family of God!
Bead 30 – Four Stages of Beading
14 years ago

YAY! Just read your 3 days; awesome! I did Zachary today too!!! :)
ReplyDelete